By modules of 2, 3, 4 or 6 pieces in solid chestnut, create your storage space according to your desires and your spaces.
Of different sizes and depths, each shelf will be perfect to accommodate books, small decorations, toys... They will fit in a living room, a bedroom or a hallway, and will be equally appreciated by children and adults!
Installation is made easy with a simple and fun installation guide. Watch our video installation tutorial here !
We have redesigned the shelves: beautiful wooden pieces to display a piece of your personality and exploit its walls.
Composition and layout, you choose among our different sets of Firmin shelves (2 to 6 shelves), according to your desires and your spaces, from the smallest to the largest!
With their harmonious and timeless curves, they find their place in every room and every style of decoration.
A family history
Baptiste designed these shelves for his nephew, Firmin.
He wanted above all to make an object that could grow with him. Where he can put his stuffed animal, his legos, his favorite books... and then put his favorite comics, his vinyls, his vacation memories...
Then they can put it in their living room when they are older.
Well thought out, well made
The shapes are simple and effective so that everyone can make them their own and display their favorite objects.
Like our entire collection, we make our Firmin shelves in our workshop. We use solid chestnut from Normandy. A Norman species known for its quality and strength.
Everything you need for shelves that last a lifetime!
Easy to install
We worked on a very simple and invisible hanging system. A system of attachment called "Keyhole": 1 drilling, 1 dowel and 1 screw that protrudes a few centimeters in which you just slide the shelf, and here it is fixed.
Moreover, the installation is facilitated by a simple and playful assembly guide. In it, cut out the templates in the shape of our shelves. They will allow you to visualize the locations and drillings of your shelves, during the installation.
- Materials :
Normandy chestnut oiled
+ Screws and dowels are provided for fixing the Firmin shelves.
To help you install the Firmin shelves, we recommend using the cutting templates provided with them. By cutting them out, they will allow you to visualize where to place your shelves and where to drill.
1) Cut out the shelf templates following the dotted lines.
2) Use these to define the location of your shelves, by positioning them on the wall (tape or patafix). You can check the horizontality with a spirit level.
3) On a plasterboard, concrete or brick wall, drill 6 mm diameter holes 4 cm deep at the locations defined on the templates. Unhook the templates. Insert the plugs with the hammer and position the screws so as to leave a space of 4 mm between the head of the screw and the wall.
4) a. Shelves with the two screws aligned on the horizontal part: position the shelf on the screws and slide it to the left to secure them, as shown on each template.
4) b. Shelves with one screw on the horizontal part and one on the top of the vertical part: insert the shelf first into the bottom screw, slide to the left and then rotate to insert the shelf into the top screw as shown on each template.
If the shelves are not well supported or too hard to insert, tighten or loosen the screw to have the optimal space between the screw head and the wall.